LOSS IN WEIGHT DOSING UNIT
The loss-in-weight feeders of the BD series are suitable for dosing non-free-flowing and hygroscopic powders. The product enters into the hopper manually or through a butterfly valve. A built-in mixer helps to feed the bi-screw so as to avoid problems during the downward movement of the material. A weighing system with a load cell measures any weight variation in real time. The required throughput is obtained by changing the speed of the screw which is driven by a motor with an inverter. A Siemens PLC controls from 1 to 8 dosing stations. The operator interface has a 5.7” Siemens touch screen. Also available: Profibus or Ethernet interface.
• Stainless steel structure.
• Driven by a motor with an inverter.
• Control board with a S7 200 Siemens PLC.
• Gearmotor-driven mixer.
• Load cell installed in a protection box.
• Adjustable supporting feet.
• Complete with a static mixer.
|Dosing unit motor power||kW||0.18||0.37||0.37-0.55|
|Dosing unit motor power||kW||0.18|
|Dosing unit motor power||kW||0.37|
|Dosing unit motor power||kW||0.37-0.55|
- +/- 1% precision on the weight of dosed material.
- Real-time control of the throughput.
- Easy setting of parameters.
- Easy cleaning when changing colour.
- Diagnostics, counters and data tracking.
Interested in this product?
Don’t be shy…
Ask for an offer
To request a quote, please fill out this form. We will be back to you as soon as possible.