FOUR SHAFT SHREDDER
ENMA-EFS series four shaft shredder has been tested and recognized by the market. It also plays a very good cutting effect and high reliability for the materials that are difficult to deal with. ENMA-EFS four shaft shredder is widely used. Processing uniaxial and biaxial non-cutting materials, its strong design and strong cutting technology make it more powerful in recycling industry.
EFS is especially flexible in use due to modular design and various combination of cutting units. In addition, it can adjust speed, torque, seals, cutting devices and increasing the length of the equipment. You can do exactly what you want, which ensures maximum flexibility and reliability.
Various types of knife array
EFS operates at a low-speed system. If a special foreign body is added, the machine stops immediately if the cutting disk detects the foreign body. This prevents damage to the cutting device. In addition, the drive allows frequent commutations. This is especially beneficial for shredding problematic materials. Integrated screen designs can be quickly replaced, and four shaft shredders can be equipped with additional separation and delivery systems.
ENMA EFS Four-shaft shredder is capable for ranges:
- Alternative fuel/Fuel derives from rubbish – post consumer waste handing, industrial waste, recycled wood, paper, tyre, plastics, carpet, fiber, etc.
- Material sorting & recycling – e-waste, plastics, aluminum material, drinking bottle, iron/steel barrel, car, wood, etc.
- Product/files crushed for security – file document, PC, unqualified & overdue products, recycled medicine, e-waste, plastics part, etc.
- General recycling – treating medical waste, radioactivity material, organic waste, paper fiber, post-consumer waste, industrial waste, etc.
- Various types of knife array
- Wearable knife
- Removable screen
- Integral type reducer driven
- Complete shredder project
- Integral design
Interested in this product?
Don’t be shy…
Ask for an offer
To request a quote, please fill out this form. We will be back to you as soon as possible.